Distribute the cards equally to everyone, and the dealer will throw the cards first, for example: throw three 2s and say: three 5s, this is called bragging, and then press the counterclockwise, you can choose to continue throwing the same number, if the card is drawn , If the bragging player who plays the last card can get the right to lose the card, and all the cards on the board are taken away by the last bragging person, and the person who discards all the cards first wins!
Card Type: Suits are fine.
Scoring: Red suits, such as hearts and diamonds, can be scored as long as they are red; on the contrary, black cannot be scored. In addition, cards like: K . Q . J are also scored according to red and black. ※The exception is the Ace of Spades, which counts as 10 points!
How to play: Each player is dealt 12 cards, and one of them cuts the card. The person who cuts the card is the last one to play the card (he can see the hole card), draw the four cards above and show it, and then start. K . Q . J These three cards are directly matched, K matches K
Q with Q J with J
This game is mainly composed of 10, such as: 1+9=10 . 2+8=10 …… and so on …… no limit to suit matching, every time you match, you have to flop Once; when encountering a match that cannot be matched, you can throw away 1 card in your hand and flop the card. (If the last person or some cards don’t match, it’s possible that the middle pair is wrong.)
Shuffle the deck and deal it to everyone…everyone take a turn and count a number…starting from 1 to 13
When the count reaches 5, the card thrown out is exactly 5… Everyone quickly folds their hands..
Hand on the top (the slowest cover)… just… hang up
- A game played by four players at the same time, consisting of cards of four suits (8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A).
- A person has five cards, and the first card is the hole card. After the five cards are dealt, the final decision will be opened, and the remaining four cards must be opened.
- You can bet after the second card is dealt.
- The winner will be compared according to the size of the cards below.
- If the same card type is compared with numbers (A > K > Q > J > 10 > 8 > 9), the numbers are also compared with suits (Spades > Hearts > Bricks > Clubs) “Stud Card Type”:
Card Type Description Example
Straight Flush Five consecutive numbers of the same suit. Heart A, Heart K, Heart Q, Heart J, Heart 10
There are four cards of the same number in the five cards. Ace of Hearts, Ace of Spades, Ace of Tiles, Ace of Clubs, K of Clubs
Hulu There are three cards of the same number and two cards of the same number in the five cards. Ace of Hearts, Ace of Spades, Ace of Tiles, K of Clubs, King of Clubs
Flush Five cards of the same suit. Heart A, Heart 8, Heart 9, Heart J, Heart K
Straight Five cards of consecutive numbers. Ace of Hearts, K of Spades, Q of Hearts, J of Hearts, 10 of Hearts
Three of a kind five cards have three cards of the same number. Ace of Hearts, Ace of Spades, Ace of Clubs, J of Hearts, 10 of Hearts
Two pairs of five cards have two cards of the same number each. Ace of Hearts, Ace of Spades, K of Hearts, K of Spades, 10 of Hearts
A pair of five cards contains two cards of the same number. Ace of Hearts, Ace of Spades, Q of Hearts, J of Hearts, 10 of Hearts
The five cards are of different suits and numbers, and the numbers are not consecutive. Ace of Hearts, 8 of Spades, 9 of Hearts, J of Hearts, 10 of Hearts
- The first card is the hole card, and the final decision will be opened after the five cards are dealt.
- After the second card is dealt, you can start to raise, you can choose the amount of the bet, or call, not call and stud.
- The maximum bet amount for a round is 200,000.
- Call to increase your bet amount to the highest bet amount so far.
- If you don’t call, your previous bet amount will be discarded.
- Stud is the highest bet amount of 200,000, and it will be sent out.
- When the cards are dealt out, the winner will be determined according to the size of the cards above.